Unlikely Signs of Depression
10 signs you might be depressed and didn't even know it.
Very interesting list I found today on Forbes.com of unlikely depression traits. As a person who has battled depression, I have crazily been through most of them! Check out the list to see if you have any of these bizarre behaviors.
1. You are overconfident and fearless- This could actually be a protective behavior for your ego.
2. You’ve noticed your tendency to drink has increased over the years- The drinking binges of your late teens-early twenties are supposed to dwindle down the older you get. If you find your drinking to be more commonplace as the years go on then maybe you’re headed towards an addiction.
3. You’re bedding everyone with a pulse- Many people turn to sex as a way to not deal with their depression. This will leave you feeling worse than before and can lead to a vicious cycle.
4. Conflicts easily escalate into fights- All of a sudden now you have a chip on your shoulder and every little thing pushes you over the edge. It could be an internal conflict brewing.
5. You feel nothing – This to me is a little creepy (sociopath). Feeling is what makes us human but, in some people’s attempt to not feel pain they shut off everything alienating themselves from their loved ones and the rest of the world.
For the rest of the list click the link below: